Let chaos reign for the last 24 hours that I am in the United States!
Ok, maybe that is an exaggeration. But things have been quite tense during the last week as I have been buying things for global, packing them, unpacking them and repacking them! My suitcase started at 46lbs. Now it is at 42lb, which is a little too close to the 44lb weight limit for comfort. But I don't know if I can take any more out!
Adding to the stress level is my mother, who, despite her best intentions, is freaking me out more than I already am by being panicky herself. But we will get through this.
I finally finished my skirt and I love it to death! If I have to throw out clothes on the trip I am not throwing out that skirt! Or if i have to, I will make a new one when I get back to the states. I guess this is where I would insert a picture. I still have to figure out how to do that. But fear not, I will figure it out.
Other than packing I have spent the week hanging out with friends. This morning I had an epic skype call with 7 people from college, and this evening I am going to see many of my high school friends one last time. It makes saying goodbye very difficult when you have such wonderful friends.
As for now, all I can say is "Adventure is out there!"
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment