Hello,
My name is Andrea. I am going to be a junior in college next fall at St. Olaf College. But I will not be going back to St. Olaf in the fall. Instead, I am going with 14 other students on a five month, round the world trip (hence known as Global Semester or simply Global). I have created this blog to document my adventures partly for myself, and partly for anyone else who is interested. As I am writing this (on May 28th) I don't know exactly when I will be leaving. They promised to give us an itinerary in June.
Until that time when I leave the USA behind, I am going to be doing my best to blog almost every day to get into the habit of doing it. I am also blogging because, in part, this summer's preparations are also kind of part of my trip. I have a lot to do before saying good bye to everyone. I have to help my grandparents more across the country, sew a new wardrobe for global, get a ton of shots, and earn money to help finance this trip.
Once I leave, I am really going to make an effort to blog regularly, but I make no promises. Please do not be like my mom and panic if I don't post one day. I am probably fine, just very tired.
I think that is everything for now.
Allons-y!
Until that time when I leave the USA behind, I am going to be doing my best to blog almost every day to get into the habit of doing it. I am also blogging because, in part, this summer's preparations are also kind of part of my trip. I have a lot to do before saying good bye to everyone. I have to help my grandparents more across the country, sew a new wardrobe for global, get a ton of shots, and earn money to help finance this trip.
Once I leave, I am really going to make an effort to blog regularly, but I make no promises. Please do not be like my mom and panic if I don't post one day. I am probably fine, just very tired.
I think that is everything for now.
Allons-y!
No comments:
Post a Comment